- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by inEvidence Limited.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age and employed in client-side Customer Advocacy roles (Agency-side staff or Freelance consultants are excluded from the draw).
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- The prize draw will include those currently on our mailing list or members of the Customer Advocacy and Reference Professionals LinkedIn group, up to Midnight Pacific time on 21st April 2022. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- To enter the prize draw simply complete the 2022 survey in full
- inEvidence Limited will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be a ticket to AMA USA ’22, held in The Guild Theater, Menlo Park, CA, on the 18th and 19th May, 2022. No travel accommodation or any other associated costs are included.
- The winners will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of inEvidence Limited regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final, binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified after 21st April 2022 via the email provided during survey completion.
- inEvidence Limited will attempt to contact the winners by email up to two times.
- If a winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and inEvidence Limited reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
inEvidence Ltd Prize Draw Terms and Conditions 2022
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 5 days for email delivery of the prize.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by inEvidence Limited for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at email@example.com
- The winner agrees to the release of their first name and place of work to any other prize draw participants, if requested via inEvidence Limited.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with inEvidence Limited’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- inEvidence Limited does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that inEvidence Limited does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- inEvidence Limited does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
- inEvidence Limited reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.